DeckCheck is an asset management program designed to prolong the life of your vehicular and pedestrian traffic deck coatings while providing you significant savings.
Our semi-annual inspection program is an affordable service that provides the following benefits:
1. Assures you meet all manufacturer’s maintenance requirements to keep the warranty in force for the life of the coating.
2. Qualifies your coating to be eligible for a “re-coat” of the top coat at the end of the 5 year warranty, extending the life of the deck coating for an additional 5 years.
3. Acceptance into the preferred customer program with MCW Restoration Services, LLC and Metro Caulking & Waterproofing, LLC., divisions of MCW Companies, LLC. Preferred customers receive the following benefits:
a. VIP Scheduling
b. Discounts on deck coating reparis
c. Discounts on all other work performed by MCW Companies, LLC's subsidiaries, Including:
1. Concrete repairs
4. Expansion joints
5. Planter waterproofing
6. Concrete restoration projects
7. Construction Management Services
8. Polyurethane-Methacrylate (PUMA) Coating
d. Discount on the re-coat at 5 years
e. Discount on the entire re-coating project down the road
DeckCheck can provide the following types of inspections:
1. Vehicular Traffic Coatings on parking structures and ramps
2. Pedestrian traffic coatings on
DeckCheck inspectors are trained by all major deck coating waterproofing manufacturers in the industry and have extensive experience with deck coatings.